Monday, May 15, 2006

Battery power


The lights just went out. We're having a little localised powercut. I expect we'll be back to normal soon, but it never occurred to me that I could still be online in a powercut. We had one yesterday morning too. Sudden silence woke me at 5.15 as the A/C shut down. Back to normal 35 minutes later. Neighbours in other quadrants weren't affected.

So here - I'm quite proud of this - is our neighbourhood in the dark.

The red dots are the warning lights on the big transmitter, or at least I haven't heard the voice of the Mysterons so far.

Damn! I was about to go walking in the dark, but the lights came on again! I dunno - bloggin' instead of livin'.

I'll take a walk anyway. If you don't hear from me again, perhaps I was wrong about the Mysterons.

1 comment:

nzm said...

I always wanted to be Destiny Angel and fly one of those MIGs!