Friday, December 15, 2006

What a Load of Creativity

I just made it to the Red Bull Art of Can Exhibition at Emirates Mall. Thanks to my friend Karamah for reminding me, or I'd have missed it: it closed last night!





































I must dig out my pictures from an automata exhibition in my home town last summer, and another in Dublin the year before. I love this kind of thing!

P.S. I like Red Bull promotions! Their product may taste like the cough medicine we used to have when we were little (and our obsession with caffeine, as opposed to enough sleep and all that, may be a symptom of our crazy pace of life) but the Flugtag and this competition are just inspired!

P.P.S. Four shows in two days. I think we may be drinking a lot of Red Bull this 'weekend'...... ;P

There's no business like show business!

1 comment:

trailingspouse said...

Now this is the kind of marketing I enjoy! Interesting and clever.